I have a subclass of a NSViewController.  In fact, I created on just as a test
with no custom code.  I then throw an NSTextView in the NSView that comes with
it and then drag from the NSTextView to the .h file to create an outlet.  Why
why why is it making it unsafe_unretained?  I'm using ARC.  Why it's it weak
like every other subview?  The NSTextView is in a NSScrollView which is in the
controllers NSView.  The NSScrollView is coming in as weak.

It's been diving me insane all day.

Thanks