On Jun 20, 2012, at 11:00 PM, Michael de Haan wrote:

> I thought perhaps of setting up 2 tableViews/searchFields and simply toggling
> (hide/show) between the 2 databases.

I think that's a fine alternative: simplest coding, uses more memory, whether
the difference is important to your app or not I don't know. The other approach
of course: use a single table view, and programmatically switch its contents by
switching out columns & bindings.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_r...@elevated-dev.com