The documentation does fail to mention the radio button mechanism for the
UISegmentedControl, but some books about iOS programming do mention it.

Too bad you had to find this out on your own, and also sorry to say that you
can not change this behavior (except by subclassing the control and managing it
yourself, but I would not do it because it is not what users expect).

Op 25 jun. 2012, om 00:46 heeft Gavin Stokes het volgende geschreven: