Dave, Chris,

Thank you so much for your reply. I did check the library at
https://github.com/davedelong/DDMathParser/. It incredibly nice. I am grateful
to Dave for developing & sharing it.
Il will now investigate the parsing + mathML conversion combined with rendering
possibility.

Thanks all for helping me to go forward with my project.
Jean