Hi,

I have a subclass of NSAttachmentCell which draws itself into an NSTextView.
Its y-location is wrong though when drawing the cell using

- (void)drawWithFrame:(NSRect)cellFrame inView:(NSView *) controlView
characterIndex:(NSUInteger)charIndex layoutManager: (NSLayoutManager
*)layoutManager

How do I determine the correct origin for cellFrame to ensure that the baseline
of the text inside the NSTextView matches that of the text inside the cell to
be drawn in the textview? In above call I use

[self.displayWord drawInRect:cellFrame withAttributes:stringAttributes];

to draw the string which in turn uses boundingRectWithSize to figure out the
NSRect dimensions to accommodate the string?

Thanks