On Jul 14, 2012, at 4:00 PM, Alexander Spohr wrote:

> Am 15.07.2012 um 08:12 schrieb Eli Bach2:
>
>> On Jul 14, 2012, at 5:18 AM, Alexander Spohr wrote:
>>
>>> Use WebObjects and EOF (the big mature brother of CoreData) on the server!
>>
>> Um, what?  Apple may still be using it internally, but they are no longer
>> publicly updating it or providing support for it?
>
> Support is here:
> http://www.wocommunity.org

Yeah, I know about the new Eclipse-based tools provided by WOCommunity, but I
don't know jack about Java and, at this moment, I don't really want to learn
about Java's particularities...

I could create a web service using WO and then a Cocoa client, maybe using Core
Data's NSIncrementalStore, which seems a perfect fit for the task.

About BaseTen: I was really impressed with it. But I haven't seen any progress
on the project page for a long time. I can build it for Lion 64-bit, but I feel
insecure about the project's future.

Best regards,

Flavio Donadio
---
Codeprint - Soluções em identificação e captura de dados
E-mail: fdona...@codeprint.com.br.
Tel.: (11) 2119-3006

Enviado de meu iPhone