OK, thanks for setting me straight and sorry for the noise. I could have sworn it didn't work yesterday. It does.

Regards
Markus

On 7/24/12 8:30 PM, Mike Abdullah wrote:
Reverting a document calls through to -readFromURL:… internally.

The read and write methods are primitive, and not intended to be called
directly. The save, init, and revert methods are the higher level API
designed for calling directly.