Thank you Aaron and Julius for pointing out it is a known bug. I can not check
the developer forums as I am not on a developer program just yet. I should have
checked by searching on the web, sorry that this time I poured my problem right
into the mailing list.

As this is a known bug, Apple won't shoot my app for it probably, and those few
bytes missing won't hurt my end users too, so I can move on to the next step in
my project. Thanks again.

[[[Brainchild alloc] initWithName:@"Richard Altenburg"] saysBestRegards];

Op 24 jul. 2012, om 19:34 heeft Eeyore het volgende geschreven: