Hi All,

I'm using NSPointerArrays to store references for a complex object graph. The
nodes themselves are stored in an NSDictionary for archiving, and the pointer
arrays are just used to record the interconnectivity of the nodes (it's loopy
and complex, which has been causing problems with NSKeyedUnarchiver). What I'm
finding is that I'm getting nil references in my pointer arrays after
unarchiving (which is a mystery I still have to solve), so I'd like to get rid
of the nils before using the graph. However, calling -compact on them doesn't
seem to work. No matter what I do, the nils are still in the arrays, and I'm
really not sure what else I can do to get rid of them. The objects are
instances of a custom class (i.e., not primitives) and I'm initializing with
-pointerArrayWithWeakObjects.

Any thoughts appreciated.

J.

James B Maxwell
Composer/Doctoral Candidate
School for the Contemporary Arts (SCA)
School for Interactive Arts + Technology (SIAT)
Simon Fraser University