Hello,

this is must be embarrassingly simple, still I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong this time.

I have an NSTextField bound to some NSString property via the selection proxy of an array controller. When the property value is nil, the field displays the selection placeholder, not the null placeholder. Why?

When I bind the field to the object directly (not via controller), I get the null placeholder. Are the controllers not capable of doing this?

Regards
Markus