On 02.08.2012, at 07:47, Jens Alfke <j...@mooseyard.com> wrote:
> Set custom icons for the files? (I have no idea how custom file icons are
> done nowadays, though. They used to be stored in the resource fork, but
> that's been deprecated for a decade now. Maybe they're in extended file
> attributes?)

 NSWorkspace has a setIcon: forPath: method (or something like that) for this
purpose. I think it was added around 10.6, might even be older. Or maybe it was
NSFileManager. I mentioned it previously in this thread, not gonna look it up a
second time.

Cheers,
-- Uli Kusterer
"The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."