There are some MAS-only features such as Notification Center (I believe) and
iCloud, so its quite nice to be able to use those features.

On Aug 22, 2012, at 2:42 PM, James Merkel <jmerk...@mac.com> wrote:

> Why not just codeSign an application? It will still will be able to be
> downloaded by anyone using the default security  setting: "Mac App Store and
> identified developers". It just won't be able to be in the App store (I
> guess).
>
> Jim Merkel
>
> This email sent to a...@webis.net

Alex Kac - President and Founder
Web Information Solutions, Inc.

“Don't forget until too late that the business of life is not business but
living.”
-- B.C. Forbes,