Hi all,

I hate to ask these questions, either its so obvious or I'm doing it so wrong
its laughable.

I have the "Source List" control dragged into a Window.
Bind to a NSTreeController. The NSTreeController is getting and vending fine as
when attached to a NSBrowser the data shows as expected.

When connected to the Source list, I get blank selectable rows in the List,
with no text, maybe no cell at all.

If checked the Source List example, but that does not use the "Source List"
control, but a standard Outline.
It uses it own custom cell and loads the information into the cell via
OutlineView delegate calls.

I'm guessing, the question is...

Do I get the cells from the Source List and load it using the delegate methods,
similar to the example, or can the nodeText be bound directly.

Does anyone know where to find an example of using the "Source List" or is it
some strange "red headed cousin" that's best ignored?

cheers
Kevin