I'm trying to get my App Sandboxed. I need to be able to accept a multi-file
finder drop to import files. However, how did I get multiple NSURLs from the
finder? There only seems to be two finder pasteboard types:
NSFilenamesPboardType & NSURLPboardType.

NSFilenamesPboardType won't work because it is passing strings. NSURLPboardType
only accepts one a single file.

What am I missing here?

Todd