You're too worried about jailbreakers sneaking into your content. :)

Yes you can probably do something like what you suggest if you're pretty good
with encryption, and encryption on iOS is more limited than on OSX. But it's
going to be a mass load of work and you will still have to have the decryption
key in your app somewhere anyway so anyone determined enough is going to be
able to figure out what you did and decrypt them anyway.

As for approval, nobody can speak for the appstore reviewers. You will probably
have to fill out the 'uses encryption' form and that leads to loads of export
questions, which may be another problem you don't want to give yourself.

I tend to find most people suggest that anything beyond a bit of security by
obscurity is more work than it's worth.