I don't use default NSApplicationPresentationOptions. An the requirement is to
leave the toolbar in place, since it has necessary functional buttons. I tried
to use willUseFullScreenContentSize, but you cannot change the size there,
because basically it's calculated properly by cocoa. The only time I need to
calculate it by myself (because of customized animation) in window:
startCustomAnimationToEnterFullScreenWithDuration:

fullScreenAccessoryView might be a good idea… Are there any examples of usage?
Thanks!