I am downloading and parsing a large file from a database, and to keep the user
informed, I have a NSTextField where I display the status. The field is bound
to an NSString (progressStatus), and the controller has the following method to
update it:

-(void)updateStatus: (NSString *) status
{
    NSLog(@"Status: %@", status);
    self.progressStatus = status;
}

I get all the messages displayed in the console through the NSLog, but in the
second part of the whole process (the parsing), the textfield is no longer
updated and keeps showing the last message from the download phase. However,
the NSLog show them all, so I know that updateStatus is being called during the
paring phase.

Any idea what could be going on? Could the textfield not keep up with the
changing of the messages?

- Koen.