Hello all,

I am working my way through trying to understand  the correct use of bindings
for a non-trivial model.

The model I am working on is derived from the contacts database ABPerson. I am
unclear how to bind to the elements of a multiple entry list.

A person has a handful of direct properties: firstName, lastName, organization,
image, etc.
There are also three arbitrary length lists of related data:  postal addresses,
phone numbers, email addresses.

I have no trouble using  - bind: toObject: withKeyPath: options: for the direct
properties.  However, try as I might I can't seem to bind to the elements of
lists.

My question is ought I to be using (or subclassing) an arrayController for each
of these lists ? And then binding through the selectedIndex or some such ?

I hope this makes enough sense to someone so that they can point me down a
lighted path.  My code at the moment is a total mess, hence no samples.

OSX 10.8
XC 4.5.1
This is a learning exercise so no legacy issues.