This left hand/right hand bullshit needs to be fixed yesterday. If MAS gives
you a rejection, they need to provide the technical staff who can answer
questions about that rejection. In my experience, DTS is unprepared to address
MAS policy issues. MAS support doesn't have to write your code for you, but
they need to provide answers about the material you provided them that they
deemed spun satisfactory.

I suggest sending feedback to Dev Programs.

--Kyle Sluder