Hi. I've added a simple attribute to my model that should be a concatenation of
a handful of other attributes, run through some code. I don't suppose there's
any way to do the lightweight migration but tell it, "here's a method to call
to get the default value of this property?"

I looked at doing a mapping model, but even that just has me build the value in
there; no apparent way to run it through my code.

Given that, I can let lightweight migration do its thing, then post-process it,
but I don't see a way to determine that lightweight migration ran when I opened
the store.

Any suggestions? Will -isConfiguration:compatibleWithStoreMetadata: tell me a
lightweight migration-capable change is incompatible?

Thanks,

--
Rick