As far as I know Microsoft did not expose addin APIs for Office for Mac.
There may be a chance to get the SDK under NDA, if you convince guys from
Microsoft that your plugin is useful and does not repeat the existing
functionality (at least that's how it was for Microsoft Word 2008/2011).
You could try and ask their support directly somewhere here
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/15627