Hi,

This may be slightly off-topic in which case I apologise.

Back in the old days, when I was a member of the OS/2 user community, it was
not uncommon that people would help each other out by doing some translation
work so that some software project could be made available in different
languages. I've spent countless hours myself  translating language resource
files, doing simple graphics, icons, testing, etc.

Now that I've made a nice Mac app myself, I'd like to be able to provide
localised versions of it. I've already done English and Dutch myself, and now
I'm wondering if any of the list members here knows where I could go look for
help with other languages.

I realize this may be a long shot, especially since this is just a hobby
project and I'm not inclined to pay any money for this. But, OTOH I'm seeing
some great apps being offered for free on the App Store including various
localisations. So, this got me wondering where these developers turn for help.

Again, sorry if this post is off-topic. Please consider it as a general inquiry
about technical translation work.
Thanks,

--
Luc Van Bogaert