Hi. I've got a part of my storyboard that has a UINavigationController and a
UIViewController in that. It's triggered by tapping a button with a modal segue.

But I also want to display it sometimes at application start (it's release
notes). So, I do this:

        UIStoryboard* sb = [UIStoryboard storyboardWithName: @"MainStoryboard"
bundle: nil];
        UINavigationController* nc = (UINavigationController*) [sb
instantiateViewControllerWithIdentifier: @"releaseNotes"];
        ReleaseNotesController* controller = [nc.viewControllers objectAtIndex:
0];
        controller.delegate = self;
        [self.window.rootViewController presentModalViewController: nc
animated: true];

All the controllers come back with good values, and are the right class. But
nothing ever shows up. The rootViewController is a tab bar controller, and it
does show up.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!

--