In a sandboxed app I do the following for say com.mystuff.app and a folder
named com.mystuff.app is created in NSApplicationScriptsDirectory as expected.

NSError *error = nil;
       NSURL *scriptsFolderURL = [[NSFileManager defaultManager]
                                  URLForDirectory:NSApplicationScriptsDirectory
                                  inDomain:NSUserDomainMask
                                  appropriateForURL:nil
                                  create:YES
                                  error:&error];
       MLogInfo(@"NSApplicationScriptsDirectory = %@", scriptsFolderURL);

Now I also have a helper app identified as com.mystuff.app-helper.
Trying to access url for the NSApplicationScriptsDirectory from within the
helper yields an error saying that I don't have permission to save
com.mystuff.app-helper into NSApplicationScriptsDirectory.

Is this as expected and is there a workaround?

Jonathan