Hi there,

I want to create a socket.io tube between my iOS app and my server who's
running on node.js, I want to implement it for getting some now.js method and
get many many feature like my web page and my native app.

I tried CFStreamCreatePairWithSocketToHost(kCFAllocatorDefault,
(CFStringRef)@"neventy.fr", 80, &readStream, &writeStream);

But it seems it doesn't work… I get 4 stream event (1 and 2) and after 3 event
I get stream event 2 and 4. I don't know why and how I can connect to my
node.js server :/ Do you have an idea ?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Vavelin Kévin