Hi,

Hoping for some clarification here...with a Mac app if I set a bunch of
extensions in a document type in my info.plist with the role of viewer will it
cause my app to "hijack" these extensions and become the default app to open
with?  This is not my intention I just want my app to be able to open these
extensions but I do not want it to become the default.  Thanks for the input,

rc