Hi everybody,

Does someone know the idea behind the THEME of the Session 216 video of the
WWDC 2012?

In this video is shown how create a theme using a @protocol. This is the way
used in Find my Friends.

Especially I didn't understand how works this class/protocol.

Mainly we have first to create a protocol with all the information needed (like
the main color, the main font ecc...) and than???

The developer in the video talks about different implementation (leather, metal
....) but I didn't understand how is it possible.

Than, later in the video, is shown a second @protocol, called FMFLeather...
What should be declared in it?? :(

Can someone please give me an overview of the idea?? An "overview" a little bit
longer than the one explained in the video :(

Thanks to all in advance! :)