On 17 Jan 2013, at 03:38, David Brittain <websi...@paperetto.com> wrote:

> The code in this blog article enables saving core data files to a package:
>
> http://cutecoder.org/featured/asynchronous-core-data-document/
>
> Take a look at the writeSafelyToURL implementation in the gist at the
> bottom. I haven't tried saving to a bundle myself, but found the
> article helped me solve some problems with core data and documents.

The code in that article is a bit buggy. I did a rewrite, based off our
internal code here:

https://github.com/karelia/BSManagedDocument

Read through the header for full details, and make sure you work with the
ksmanageddocument branch for now. There are a lot of tricky edge cases involved
in this. About 4 years of discovering them has gone into this!