I have some NSAttributedStrings which I'm currently using a UILabel to draw.
They are made up of several elements, words in more than one language, and I
want the strings to be tappable and to know where in the string I tapped. I
looked at NSStringDrawingContext which gives you some overall information about
drawing a string, but not where the individual characters ended up.

Is this something I have to drop down to Core Text for? I'd love not to if I
can avoid it but will if I have to. I tried using individual labels stuffed
together but the spacing sucked and I'm using autolayout and that really seems
to work better if the entire line is one UI element.