On 1/23/13 9:51 PM, Quincey Morris wrote:
When I'm editing a multi-selection that has property values are different for
individual model objects in the selection, I get an undesired behavior from
NSComboBox:

When I tab over an NSComboBox which displays the multiple-values placeholder,
upon exiting the combo box, the corresponding property for all selected
objects is nil'd. (BAD)

Does the "Allows Editing Multiple Values Selection" binding option, if
unchecked, prevent the problem?

No.

"Allows Editing Multiple Values Selection" ON or OFF doesn't change the behavior (clearing multi-value content on exit). "Conditionally Sets Editable" ON makes it non-editable for multi-value content if "Allows Editing Multiple Values Selection" is OFF, which is not what I want.

Regards
Markus