UILabel sizeToFit shows the same problem. If I start with a tall UILabel and
set its attributedText to my string, and then tell the label to sizeToFit, the
label gets narrower and the text no longer fits. This is because the sizeToFit
algorithm is ignoring the margins (in fact it is probably using
boundingRectWithSize behind the scenes). m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = m...@tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 5! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920023562.do