On Jan 25, 2013, at 10:52 AM, Martin Hewitson <martin.hewit...@aei.mpg.de>
wrote:
> Should I interpret this as a window trying to message the object?  Am I
> somehow over-reasling? Under ARC, I can't, right?

Assuming there isn't a bug in ARC, you could still be over-releasing if:

* You're supporting 10.6 and so you're using __unsafe_unretained because you
can't use __weak.
* You've incorrectly used the __bridge keywords somewhere, like maybe you used
__bridge or __bridge_transfer when you should have used __bridge_retained.

--Andy