Please don't do that. Apple owns its artwork - it's not for you to take at will
unless we explicitly provide it for use via API. Besides, you can't expect what
you take from one release to make sense on the next release. The iPod app was
split out into the Music and Videos apps, each with different icons. The
calculator app changed its icon. The Youtube app went away entirely. It's just
not a good idea.

Luke