On Feb 7, 2013, at 23:15 , Kyle Sluder <k...@ksluder.com> wrote:

> Subclass NSOutlineView and override -textDidEndEditing: to do the right
> thing? (Or whatever the delegate method is that gives you the "movement
> reason.")

Weirdly, it doesn't get to this delegate method -- nor does *my* delegate ever
get messages from NSOutlineViewDelegate's superprotocol,
NSControlTextEditingDelegate, which should be a way of getting a similar point
of control.

For now, I think I'll just put this aside and move on. Thanks for the
assistance.