All,
I am trying to put a public key into the ios keychain so I can get a SecKeyRef
to use to verify a signature.

Now the key loos like this:

-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY-----
MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAqE28o7Rhg36oaTGpHgIY
n1OcRpwFaznSUriAxmvLymRvoVllB/Rbbd7Ap2ALg4hr8i+lZU9bBND9YYbJbpuo
QqtM8/c5slZFr9fcp/ERnBu3L1EVhWYi4TPRtsZfy+BFgGrI3u6TJFf5ooAL5m9g
70HthETwoO+Jy62bd8zp972GkUWDfNlrRhvBj/gNxxaBcwKXaJVHre7t2vUaDVMP
nJzyuGehDTkB3+Fb+RgoYsDT0BHEK8l76Imwv2uvMwGvWo9viNBCXxkX4GBjHoQJ
kfIZ3EpU3zXQ3SD3TP78F3boN0rQUz95ObbzIUTjXokao3+u8u1VXY3pS+ynwaPe
ZQIDAQAB
-----END PUBLIC KEY-----

So I strip the begin and end markers plus remove all the \n (is this correct?)

then I pop it into the keychain.

The SecItemAdd succeeds but I can never get it out again as SecItemCopyMatching
always returns null in the ref pointer but returns errSecSuccess so I am really
confused.

If there is any light that anyone could shed on this for me it would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards
Damien