Hi,

I am writing a Mac application which is expected to support uploading
photos to iCloud.
After browsing many sites, I feel there is NO developer API to enable
application to upload directly to photostream.
My question is:
Is there any alternative way for applications to upload photos to
Photostream?
If not, how about considering photos as NSDocuments and uploading to iCloud?

Please provide me some pointers for accomplishing this feature in my Mac
app.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Balaji M.