On Feb 8, 2013, at 9:25 AM, Omkar Ramtekkar wrote:

> Wanted to know how can I add transparent dots or lines in CGPath or
> NSBezierPath. Here are more details about the problem. I've a solid line say
> width = 30(drawn using NSBezierPath or CGPath) , now I wanted to draw
> transparent dots over it or transparent lines(thickness=2 or something
> smaller than 30).

If by draw transparent dots, you mean something like "draw a path with a hole
in it," then create a bezier path for the shape you want filled in, set it's
winding to NSEvenOddWindingRule, then append to it a bezier path for the shape
you want to be the "hole." Then take the resulting joined path and draw it.

> DISCLAIMER

Seth Willits