On Feb 14, 2013, at 9:03 AM, Hunter Hillegas <li...@lastonepicked.com> wrote:

> One thing to keep in mind is that Core Data uses exceptions internally as
> part of its normal operation. If you break on exceptions, you'll end up in
> the debugger quite a bit but it's not because anything is broken, just the
> way Core Data is built. Annoying but important to remember. Your customers
> should not be impacted by this at all.

I've added a feature request against Xcode to provide a means to ignore certain
exceptions, such as those which occur on certain threads completely owned by
Apple—I suggested ignoring based on thread name—such as the ones utilized by
SSL and sockets, which gets really noisy during certificate handshakes. Feel
free to add your own and maybe CoreData won't be so noisy in the next release.
--
Gary L. Wade (Sent from my iPhone)
http://www.garywade.com/