On 15/02/2013, at 8:01 PM, Christ Levesque <iapplechocol...@me.com> wrote:

> How to create dynamic object based on user request and then how to insert it
> in a B-Tree and then how to archive/unarchive this tree.

How indeed?

How about studying CS for a few years, getting a degree, working in industry
for a further twenty or so, writing millions of lines of code to gain
experience, and then perhaps you'll at least know how to frame the question
smartly.

You seem to expect those of us who have done these things to help you skip
straight to the answer. Why would we do that? We did the hard yards, bud, so
you'll have to as well. In the meantime, this is a great resource:

--Graham