Hi,

When a customer adds my app to Login Items in System Preferences it (sometimes)
causes my app to launch showing 2 icons in the dock after a restart.  Only one
instance is running (Activity Monitor) and only one icon shows in Command-tab.
What normally happens is if my app icon is in the dock let's say somewhere in
the center area when the 2nd icon appears it will appear at the far right.
Then let's say when you quit the app the icon will still remain (the one on the
far right) until you click it and it will disappear.  Does this make any sense
at all and does anyone know what could cause this behavior?  Thanks,

rc