On Mar 6, 2013, at 10:46 PM, Muthulingam Ammaiappan <muthulinga...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> (when user drag the item if the mouse co-ords enters the in between region
> then the corresponding elements will animate... and animation will end and
> it comeback its original position once the mouse left the coords)....
>
> please help me how i can implement the above mentioned animation while
> doing drag and drop...any pointers are highly appreciated

That’s a pretty broad question. What specifically do you want to know? In
general the answer is going to be “use Core Animation”. If you have questions
about particular things with CA, ask them; but if you want someone to design
the whole algorithm for you, well, I’m sure you can hire a consultant to do it.
There’s a limit to what you can expect to get for free.

—Jens