Hi,

I have a Quick Look Generator for my application Library Inspector which
won't generate thumbnails on 10.8.2. It does work fine for previews (e.g.
pressing space bar) however, and it also works fine in 10.7 for thumbnails.
In 10.8 it appears there is an issue with sandboxing and generating
thumbnails. I get the following error message per "icon" thumbnail:

*com.apple.quicklook.satellite: [QL] Computing (null) raised 'launch path
not accessible'*

I'm not really sure how to debug this. From what I can tell, control
doesn't even reach my "GenerateThumbnailForURL" function. I am wondering,
do I need to code-sign my generator (I am at present) and what entitlements
should I be giving my quick look generator, if any?

Finally, if I run my thumbnail generation via qlmanage without the -x flag,
it works fine, but with -x it gives the above error message in Console and
I also get some message from qlmanage about my generator apparently
misbehaving. However, again, I'm reasonably confident it hasn't even got to
my function yet.

Thanks
Samuel