What's the best way to go about snapping windows to screens and other windows
while dragging the window? I've tried catching it in windowDidMove (only when
the mouse is down), but that isn't called for every single movement of the
mouse. I haven't been able to find anything equivalent to the old
kEventWindowBoundsChanging with kWindowBoundsChangeUserDrag, which was exactly
what was needed to do this. It needs to be available in 10.7 on up.

--
Steve Mills
office: 952-818-3871