I'd think adding the WindowController to a @property (strong, nonatomic)
NSArray *array; would keep those objects alive. Most often, I would simply add
each WindowController (or in my case, ViewController) one-at-a-time in the .h.
I simply feel it's clearer to see.

@property (strong, nonatomic) RJLarryViewController *larryViewController;
@property (strong, nonatomic) RJCurleyViewController *curleyViewController;
@property (strong, nonatomic) RJMoeViewController *moeViewController;