In my XIB, I have a pop-up button bound to an array controller that is bound to
an NSMutableArray in my NSWindowController subclass instance. I added both the
pop-up and the array controller in IB. Selection works, and I can use bindings
to display the selected object's property values, as discussed helpfully in
this list.

In my window controller methods, I want to access the object the user selects
via the pop-up, using the selection (or selected objects) method (as in
"Working With a Controller’s Selection"), but I do not know the name of the
array controller for this purpose. (Maybe I am overlooking something obvious.
If so, sorry for the dumb question.) How do I refer to the array controller by
name in my source code?

Thanks,

Tom

W. T. McVay,  (707) 987-6567