Hi,

I'm changing the insertion point size by overriding
*-(void)drawInsertionPointInRect:(NSRect)aRect
color:(NSColor *)aColor turnedOn:(BOOL)flag, *But it doesn't handle the
first blink (when you move the insertion point, it goes back to normal)

I managed to handle the first blink by overriding the private method *-
(void)_drawInsertionPointInRect:(NSRect)aRect color:(NSColor *)aColor.*
*
*
But this is not a solution for me since overriding the private method will
result in being decline by App Store. I want the app to be in App Store. I
see Apps like iAWriter and Writeroom have a custom insertion point and they
are in App store.

Does anyone know how they managed to do this, or a better way rather than
overriding the private method?

Thanks.