I am getting the following error when loading a viewController:

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSUnknownKeyException', reason:
'[<IDSelectionViewController 0x75bff50> setValue:forUndefinedKey:]: this class
is not key value coding-compliant for the key settingsTable.'

I understand why this error can occur, but I am not using a 'settingsTable' at
all.  I do have a settingsTable in another viewController, but I have
triple-checked that the correct File Owner is set in IB.

I cleaned the project, quit Xcode, reset the iOS Simulator, but it keeps coming
back.

Anything else I can try?

- Koen.