Hi,

I wish to use NSUserDefaultsController to ease up on writing glue code as well
as for its features.
But the problem is I need to have profiles (or rather Presets) for preferences.
Each preset would have the same set of preferences.
I am thinking of a table view on left where presets could be added/removed and
on right there would be UI controls for preferences (basically all are check
boxes).

Is it possible to save the same set of preferences with different profiles in
the system provided mechanism or do I have to come up with a scheme of my own
(I guess I'd then be storing preferences in a plist in app bundle)?

Best,
Nick