I want my window to come to the front when I select it.  My window (with its
own class to handle it), sadly, has other ideas - and stays resolutely in the
background.  Complicating matters, my app is faceless - just a menu item to
show for itself, and no icon in the dock.  The code I'm having problems with is
as follows:

-(void) configureWindow:(id)owner
{
    [self showWindow:owner];
    [infoWindow cascadeTopLeftFromPoint:NSMakePoint(20,20)];
    [infoWindow makeKeyAndOrderFront:owner];
}

configureWindow is called as follows (from AppDelegate.m):
[[device objectForKey:@"InformationWindowRef"] configureWindow:self];

And the info.plist for the app contains:
Application is agent (UIElement) YES

Given enough time, I may well crack this - but if anyone has a clever idea for
where I've gone wrong then I'd love to hear it.