Hi there,

I used - getArgument:atIndex: method but it gives me error. I don't know what's
the problem. I used this as below:

if ([component isEqualToString: @"class"]) {
    1) id arg;
    2) [invocation getArgument: &arg atIndex: i + 2];
    3) [self class:arg];
}

The error is this:
NSInvocation's getArgument is not safe to be used with an object with ownership
other than __unsafe_unretained.
The error is colored Red.

And also I used -setReturnValue: and it gives me two errors.

[invocation setReturnValue: &self];

The first is:
NSInvocation's setReturnValue is not safe to be used with an object with
ownership other than __unsafe_unretained.
The second is:
Sending 'DocHTMLElement *const __strong *' to parameter of type 'void *'
changes retain/release properties of
pointer.
The error is colored Red.

So Thank you.